Covid Test Centres
Doctors for Colsutation
Protect Yourself from COVID-19
- Maintain at least a 1-metre distance between yourself and others to reduce your risk of infection when they cough, sneeze or speak. Maintain an even greater distance between yourself and others when indoors. The further away, the better.
- Make wearing a mask a normal part of being around other people. The appropriate use, storage and cleaning or disposal are essential to make masks as effective as possible.
- Clean your hands before you put your mask on, as well as before and after you take it off, and after you touch it at any time. Make sure it covers both your nose, mouth and chin.
- When you take off a mask, store it in a clean plastic bag, and every day either wash it if it’s a fabric mask, or dispose of a medical mask in a trash bin.
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
This information available on this website is crowdsourced. The purpose of this is to ensure that all the information scattered across various social media platforms is organised methodically in one place, accessible to all, and easy to find at times of need. Those who submit leads directly through the form attached here will be credited by name, the rest of the information has primarily been gathered from Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. While we are doing our best to verify and update these leads, we are a very small group of individuals with classes or full-time jobs. Unless specified otherwise, the leads are unverified, but we will try our best to get them verified at the earliest. We request you to exercise caution when engaging with these resources and if there's anything amiss, please report to the authorities, and let us know as well using the google form linked above so that we may update this portal accordingly. Thank you.